Wednesday, July 5, 2017

5 classic games get a 'Nightmare Before Christmas' twist

Was it Sally in Oogie's lair with the frog's breath? Or the Mayor in Finkelstein's lab with the Christmas wreath? That's the mystery in a "Nightmare Before Christmas" version of Clue, only instead of murder, players have to figure out who kidnapped Sandy Claws and where he's hidden.

The revamped Clue is one of five classic board games given the "NBC" treatment. In addition to Clue, there are themed version of Monopoly, Operation, Trivial Pursuit and Yahtzee.

It's a bit early, I know, but these make me want to start making a Christmas list.

I just have one additional request: How about a version of Mouse Trap in which Sandy Claws is the mouse? Until then, I'll be over here practicing my surgical skills on Oogie Boogie.


Clue game, $39.95


Monopoly, $39.95


Operation, $29.95





Yahtzee game, $16.95



Post a Comment