On Jan. 2, 2017, the first seven-hour guided tour will be led and include:
The Advanced Weapons Research Troopers are joining the daytime Star Wars
show at Hollywood Studios in Disney World. They are pictured here in
a Disney publicity photo.
- A Star Wars “all-in-the-know” tour guide
- Priority boarding for Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Encounter two Star Wars characters (Chewbacca and Kylo Ren) at Star Wars Launch Bay
- An in-depth, insider’s tour around Star Wars Launch Bay
- Screening of “Star Wars: Path of the Jedi”
- A Star Wars-themed menu items during dinner at Backlot Express
- A spot in the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party, which includes themed sweets and specialty beverages, as well as reserved viewing for the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks show
- Younglings ages 4-12 on the guided tour package can also train in the way of The Force in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
The tour is part of the latest Star Wars experiences coming to Hollywood Studios that was tied into the new Star Wars movie, "Rouge One: A Star Wars Story" released on Dec. 16. It is also a placeholder in anticipation of the new Star Wars Land which is under construction at Hollywood Studios, but won't be open for a couple of years.